This plugin provides integration between Chrome and JDownloader.
The JDownloader Integration for Google Chrome™ is a simple and lightweight extension which provides a nice integration between Chrome and JDownloader. The extension allows users to send links from webpages directly to JDownloader.
This extension also allows you to select many links and add them to JDownloader *at once*, from the context menu.
Through JD Remote Control it's possible to send links from your Google Chrome™ directly to JDownloader in another computer. You just need to enable JD Remote Control in JDownloader and provide the JD Remote Control server address and port.
* Context Menu to Send Links to JDownloader
* Toolbar button to send the current URL to JDownloader.
* Available in three languages: English, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
* Support for the JD Remote Control Interface (add files to a remote JDownloader).
* Support for the FlashGot Interface
* Select and send many links _ at once _ to JDownloader
* Regular Expression Filter to select links when sending many links at once
* Shows warnings to the user when the extension is not able to communicate with JDownloader.
+ Corrected a minor issue with links that contain other links, thanks to an anonymous comment.
+ Added a function to warn the user when the extension is not able to communicate with JDownloader.
+ Added capability of Regular Expression Filtering when choosing links.
+ Added a button to reset the link list on the link selection window.
+ Added support for adding many links at once from selection.
+ Bug Correction (some links were being encoded incorrectly for JD Remote Control).
+ Added support for the JDownloader Remote Control Interface.
+ Added an options page.
+ Support for JDownloader FlashGot Interface.
== JDownloader must be running in order for the extension to Work ==
== JD Remote Control must be enabled in the remote JDownloader in order to use the extension from a remote computer ==
== Feel free to request new features or report bugs ==