Try it yourself!
1. Open Facebook
2. Click the injector icon on the top-right corner.
3. Paste the following codes to the text boxes popped up and click "Inject"
Script: $("#pageLogo").html("<div style='color:white;font-size:18px;padding-top:6px;'>nickbook</div>");
Please kindly give comments and report bugs
*CAUTION: As there are database changes, please "reset" the database in the "options" before using.
v2.0.5 (9 June, 2011)
Finally fixed the bug. Thanks a lot to "anonymous" who helped me!
- Fixed bug, database need to be reset.
v2.0.2 (5 June, 2011)
- Major bug should be fixed.
- Change in database, but no worry it will be converted automatically
- Some more things are still working on, will be added in the future updates
- Added Chinese description
v2.0.0 (24 May, 2011)
Sorry for a long late update. I rewrote the program, and added many functions.
As there are database changes, please "reset" the database in the "option".
- Updated jQuery to 1.6.1
- Regular Expression can be used in the URL
- Renewed interface
- Reduced memory usage
v1.0.4 (20 July, 2010)
- Rewrote confusing descriptions
- Adjusted layout
- Fixed compatibility with normal Chrome version
- Changed icon
v1.0.0 (19 July, 2010)
- New release