Use iStream.link Media Search tool to find streaming content from the Web's top licensed platforms
Looking for the latest episode of Keeping up with the Kardashians? Want to watch the Wolf of Wall St online? Look no further!
Use the iStream.link Media Search extension to search for streaming content from the Web's top licensed platforms, including Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Crackle and more!
End User License Agreement: https://www.istream.link/legal/license.html
We hope you love this extension. But if you don’t we make it easy to uninstall it.
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to “Settings”.
3) In the menu that appears click on “Extensions”.
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of “Enable” (for the toolbar extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Close your browser completely and reopen it. The extension should be removed from your Chrome browser completely.