Easily access tickets for issue management tools such as JIRA and Redmine, and various articles.
Store tickets for issue management tools such as JIRA and Redmine, articles such as news sites, blogs, etc. in the history for easy access in the next time.
You can also access directly by entering a ticket or article ID.
* Open ticket and article by entering ID
* Keep tickets and articles accessed in history
* Register as favorite from history
* List history, favorite tickets, articles by site
* Filter history, favorite tickets and articles by keywords
How to use:
First, register the site name and URL from the option page.
Enter the URL by replacing the ticket or article specific part (here called ID) with an asterisk ("*").
When you access a page that matches the registered URL, it is automatically added to the access history.
You can also open the ticket / article directly by entering the ID in the input field for each site.