Plots Y-SNPs on ISOGG Y-Tree
ISOGG Y-Tree AddOn is a chrome browser extension that adds additional functionality of plotting your Y-SNP results on ISOGG Y-Tree webpage (isogg.org/tree).
The extension adds a number of features to ISOGG Y_Tree based on your Y-DNA Results:
• Allows upto 10 kits.
• Highlights Positive and Negative SNPs in ISOGG Y-Tree.
Change Log: 1.0.8
• Removed unwanted tag in manifest.
Change Log: 1.0.7
• All Y-SNPs from ISOGG Y-Tree until June 12th 2015 loaded into program for faster plot.
Change Log: 1.0.6
• All Y-SNPs from ISOGG Y-Tree until Nov 1st 2014 loaded into program for faster plot.
Change Log: 1.0.5
• Doesn't load for Haplogroups A,B and D - bug fixed.
Change Log: 1.0.4
• Disables the annoying notice of this AddOn separated from BigY AddOn when this AddOn is already installed.
Change Log: 1.0.3
• Kit selection disabled after fast-plot was checked even after completion of scanning - bug fixed.
Change Log: 1.0.2
• Kit selection bug fixed.
Change Log: 1.0.1
• Icon changes.
Change Log: 1.0.0
• Initial Release
Note: To use this add-on, you must have purchased a Y-DNA test from any of the DNA testing companies for genealogy purposes and had received the results as Y-SNPs. ISOGG Tree is from International Society of Genetic Genealogy (www.isogg.org). Once the AddOn is installed, go to the Options and enter your Y-SNPs.
This extension is licensed under the MIT license. The source code can be obtained from https://github.com/fcidau/ISOGG-YTree-AddOn-for-Google-Chrome