IronCoin helps to prevent phishing and hijacking to protect your Bitcoin and cryptocurreny.
IronCoin is a crypto security extension which detects phishing, puny code attacks, and hijacking attempts. It helps to prevent scams and malicious attacks by validating the authenticity of sites and flagging sites with malicious practices. It also provides news alerts related to crypto security events.
Ongoing development and support is funded through GitCoin bounties, rewarding developers with Ethereum or DAI for contributing to open source projects.
Currently IronCoin blocks 56,497 malicious top level domains and 267 malicious phishing pages hosted on other sites.
We'll also send real time alerts of major security news in the cryptocurrency space, such as exchange hacking or 0-day exploits including:
* Phishing Domains
* Puny Code Domains.
* Sites attempting reflexive XSS attacks on cryptosites.
* Sites that can be used to execute malicious code.
* Sites that attempt to exploit unlocked wallets.
* Crypto scams.
* Crypto related malware.
* Pump and Dump scams.
* Fake crypto exchanges.
* Fake crypto software (such as fake 'official' wallets).
* Wallet generates that are known to have weak randomness.
* News/Viral link spam sites.
* Crypto MLM scams.
* Crypto referral scams.