Racism: see it, send it, end it.
iReport is a reporting system for the people, communities and organisations of Ireland to document racist incidents that are occurring nationwide.
People bear witness to incidences of racism everyday. If you have experienced, witnessed or heard about a racist incident in Ireland there is something you can do about it.
By reporting the racist incidents you will help ENAR Ireland:
1. Understand how often racist incidents occur in Ireland.
2. Understand in greater detail who is experiencing racism in Ireland.
3. Understand more about different kinds of racism in Ireland.
4. In some cases, if you are willing, take action against the people responsible.
5. Devise effective local strategies for combating racism.
6. Inform our arguments for stronger anti-racist policies at a national level.
The reports you send ENAR Ireland are fully confidential. With your permission, we may contact you for further details about your report to help us further understand the nature and context of the racist incident. We will never hand over information unless compelled to do so by the law.