Save your daily read articles to the specified repo at Github.
This extension can log your read web pages to README.md of the selected repo on Github.
You can clearly see your reading logs. Using as a collection or share your logs with friends.
You are what you read!
This extension will not upload your Github account token or anything else.
Please review it in Github: https://github.com/chafel/iRead .
Your star encourage me keep update this extension, any pull request for adding features or feedback is welcome.
1. Generate a token with your Github account.
2. [Optional] Create a new repo for saving read logs.
3. Copy token to this extension and click check.
4. Select a repo (created in the step 2 or existing one) and finish setting.
5. Click the extension icon in any page your want to save.