The extension removes Iran's filtering page and show custom message and prevent redirection.
As Iranian Governmemt blocks a lot of websites for no good reasons and replaces them with a webpage has a lot of links (peyvandha[dot]ir). that's means Iranian Government forces user to select a pure link,links that trust for government not people!, also this page redirects to a category of links after 30 seconds! and it nerve me ! because I should click on back button to see blocked URL.
Well, I make an extension for google chrome to prevent show filtering page and prevent redirection ! also you can write a message to show instead of filtering page and edit title text.
For edit default message , you can go to option page of extension and write your message text with WYSIWYG editor (CKEDITOR).
- set default language of CKEditor to English
- updated CKEditor to 3.5.3 and fixed some errors in option page.
- improved codes
- first public release for Opera
- added '__URL__' code to show url of filtered site in message.
- fixed matching src value of iframes ( special thanks to Ali Mousavi ).
- created a content script for "http://10.10.34.34/*" to prevent loading window.
- first public release for Chrome