Browser extension that simplifies access to IPFS resources
This extension connects to the locally running IPFS node and exposes selected features to the user.
– Detect requests for IPFS paths and redirect them to a custom gateway
– Detect hostnames with DNSLink and redirect them to IPNS at a custom gateway
– Toggle to Activate/Suspend all IPFS integrations
– Select between external HTTP API and in-memory js-ipfs node (via Preferences)
– Monitor peering and gateway status
– Share files by uploading them to IPFS with optional preload at a public gateway
– Pin, Open WebUI, Copy Shareable Links…
– …and much more!
IPFS is a new hypermedia distribution protocol, addressed by content and identities. IPFS enables the creation of completely distributed applications. It aims to make the web faster, safer, and more open.
Learn more at: https://ipfs.io (It is really cool, we promise!)