Intuitive Password helps you log into thousands of websites with a single mouse click.
Intuitive Password is an award-winning online password manager, saves your passwords and gives you secure access from every computer and mobile device. Intuitive Password lets you save all your usernames and passwords, and it will auto-login to your favourite sites.
"Intuitive Password manages its own two-factor authentication, requiring that you type in a code sent to your smartphone in addition to your Master Password. I like the fact that it generates a set of one-use codes for this purpose, to manage situations where your phone isn't at hand." - PCMag Highly Rated
- Store login usernames and passwords
- Store credit cards & bank details
- Save any piece of data you need to keep secure and accessible
- Manage everything from a simple, searchable vault
- Add, edit, view, delete, and organize your passwords and secret notes
- Install the Intuitive Password browser plugin on all computers
- Upgrade to Intuitive Password premium editions for unlimited storage and two-factor authentication.
Learn more: https://www.intuitivepassword.com/Service/Subscriptions
Improve Your Online Security:
- Generate secure passwords to replace weak ones
- Create new passwords as you sign up for sites
- Protect your Intuitive Password account with two-factor authentication
- Use the Intuitive Password Security Indicator to review your passwords and flag weak passwords
Benefits of using Intuitive Password:
- Never forget another password
- Generate strong passwords that you don't have to remember
- Passwords are autofilled for you as you go to your sites
- Securely share your passwords with friends and family
Intuitive Password users trust us with millions of their passwords, secret notes, bank details and personal information. That trust is based upon us keeping that data both private and secure. The information on this page is intended to provide transparency about how we protect that data. We will continue to expand and update this information as we add new security capabilities and make security improvements to our products.
Intuitive Password never stores your password in plaintext. When we need to securely store your account password to authenticate you, we use PBKDF2 with a unique salt for each credential. We select the number of hashing iterations (10,000+ rounds of iterations) in a way that strikes a balance between user experience and password cracking complexity.
Intuitive Password doesn't require you to set a complex password, but our password strength indicator will encourage you to choose a strong one. Intuitive Password limits failed login attempts on both a per-account and per geo-location basis to slow down password guessing attacks.
Intuitive Password provides two-factor authentication (2FA), also known as two-step verification (2SV), for all premium accounts. Our two-factor authentication mechanism is based on a time-based one-time password algorithm (TOTP), and messaging based one-time password algorithm (SMS). All premuim users can generate codes locally using an application on their mobile device, or choose to have the codes delivered as a text message.
Learn about more features and get Intuitive Password online password manager for all browsers from www.intuitivepassword.com