Save WhatsApp profile photos to phone contacts. Save and call contacts from WhatsApp web, LinkedIn and other sites to your phone!
InTouchApp for Chrome helps you easily save contacts from websites, WhatsApp Web (with profile pictures!), GMail and LinkedIn to your phone with just a click!
- Right click on any image and set as contact photo
- WhatsApp Web: Add all unknown numbers in chats to phone contacts with one click
- WhatsApp Web: Add profile pictures to phone contacts
- WhatsApp Web: Add all unknown contacts from groups to phone with one click
- WhatsApp Web: Save unsaved contacts from to phone contacts
[NOTE: WhatsApp Web features may not always work as these are out of our control]
- Add a LinknedIn profile as a phone contact with a single click
- Select a number and make calls directly via your mobile phone (Android only)
- Save any sender from GMail as a phone contact
- Select any text and add as a phone contact
- Add additional information seen on web to existing contact
- Add contacts to your phone from the comfort of your PC or Mac
FEATURES (Coming Soon):
- Search your phone contacts from the extension for quick view
- Access your phone contacts from email clients (GMail, Outlook.com, etc.)
- Your Idea! (If you got an idea that will make this assistant useful, write to us at email@example.com - we are all ears!)
GETTING STARTED: Install InTouchApp on your mobile phone from your phone's app store (available for Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Blackberry, etc.), or by visiting intouchapp.com from your phone.
ABOUT INTOUCHAPP: Your phone contacts is your most important network - InTouchApp helps you build and maintain these contacts over time so you never lose touch or forget anyone! InTouchApp is a powerful, universal contacts manager that ensures you have a single, clean contact list accessible everywhere you need your contacts.