InterCLASS Cloud saves teachers time, enhances classroom interaction and keeps students on task with Chromebooks in the classroom.
InterCLASS Cloud saves teacher's time, enhances classroom interaction and keeps students on task with Chromebooks in the classroom.
Make the most out of your Chromebooks to demonstrate learning materials, share student ideas and work, and create a collaborative active classroom with InterCLASS Cloud.
To use InterCLASS Cloud in your school or district, the InterCLASS Cloud Student App and Extension needs to be installed on the students' accounts via the Google Admin Console.
It is recommended that you force-install the InterCLASS Cloud Student App and Extension, disallow Incognito Mode and developer tools access on the students OU in the User Settings of Chrome Management via the Google Admin Console.
Teachers also need to install the InterCLASS Cloud Teacher Extension manually or via the Google Admin Console to their account.
- Easily Syncs to Google Classroom to create your classes
- Demonstrate the Teacher Screen to Students
- Present the Student Screen for Student Presentations
- View individual or all student screens
- Take a screen snapshot
- Lock student screens with customizable screen messages
- Control student web access via Whitelists
- Send instant messages to individuals or all students
- Capture Screen Images if Students are Off-Task
To use InterCLASS Cloud for Chromebooks, you’ll need:
-InterCLASS Cloud Teacher Extension
-InterCLASS Cloud Student Extension
-InterCLASS Cloud Student App
-A G Suite for Education account