The Interactiv-eBooks app for Chrome is an ebook reader for use with Teacher Created Materials’s Interactiv-eBooks for Chrome.…
The Interactiv-eBooks app for Chrome is an ebook reader for use with Teacher Created Materials’s Interactiv-eBooks for Chrome. This app works exclusively with the Interactiv-eBook files that are provided in ePub3 format within select Teacher Created Materials’s curriculum products.
More on Interactiv-eBooks by Teacher Created Materials
Provide your students with a digital space in which they can interact with the rich content of books published by Teacher Created Materials. To build fluency in reading, students can hear text read aloud; easily view definitions of vocabulary words; interact with relevant videos that bring the content to life; extend the reading experience with digital writing, vocabulary, and comprehension activities; and build twenty-first century skills.
Interactiv-eBooks have a wide variety of features that build literacy and engage readers:
•Text-to-speech highlighting supports struggling readers.
• Professional audio recordings promote fluency and vocabulary development.
• Interactive activities enrich the reading experience.
• Annotation tools offer opportunities to interact with the text and build key comprehension skills.
• Writing activities offer opportunities to make reading-writing connections.
Interactiv-eBooks have many features that build content knowledge:
• Digital activities can be used to introduce, reinforce, or assess learning.
• Easy-to-use tools give students power to increase their comprehension and master vocabulary.
• Interactiv-eBooks allow for comprehension of content from diverse media.
• Videos can extend students’ knowledge beyond the text of the book.
Each Interactiv-eBook contains the following features to support English language development:
• text features, such as labels, captions, and vocabulary pop-ups, to support vocabulary acquisition and language development
• interactive activities to support language acquisition and comprehension building
• text-to-speech highlighting to strengthen word recognition
• audio note recordings to help students and teachers reflect on pronunciation and fluency