A browser extension to procrastinate less and do more
Instead is an anti procrastination tool.
It let's you specify a list of pages you want to block. Whenever you try to access those you will see a dashboard with some useful tools:
- TODO list - maybe you can do this small task now?
- notepad - leave a note to your procrastinating self?
- timer - maybe it's time to start a short break?
- blocked pages statistics - a bit of shaming maybe?
If you really want to access the page you can solve a simple adding task and go through. If you're too tired to solve it, you're better of doing a break or one of the tasks from TODO list than endlessly scrolling through the social media.
This is an early version, so please feel free to contact me regarding any bugs, ideas, other productivity hacks this can incorporate. Thanks!
** Update 0.1.2 **
- improved visuals,
- you can specify which hours/days the extension should be active and the difficulty of the math task.