One button, many sloth.
A Chrome extension that returns an HTML panel of sloths in various moods to be conveniently be used as reaction posts on online social websites. Click the sloth to insert it into the active text field.
The "Random Sloth" [CURRENTLY DISABLED WHILE UNDER DEVELOPMENT] feature searches and randomizes order of images of sloths on Flickr.
* Click on the sloth icon in the toolbar to open InstaSloth
* Select from "Mood Sloths," handpicked to fit your current mood, or "Random Sloths"
* Click on the image of the sloth you want to have its image URL automatically inserted into your current active text field
* Take a lesson from the sloths and take a breather... you've earned it. :)
Notes and Attributions
* Random Sloth mode is NOT currently random. It currently appends the first several images found of sloths on Flickr.
* The code to do this is currently taken from a Chrome extension tutorial and is found in popup.js, distributed through a BSD-style license:
* It is Copyright (c) 2012 The Chromium Authors. All rights reserved. It may not be redistributed for commercial purposes.
* It is just placeholder code while I work on my own script.
* All images of sloths are used under the Creative Commons license and culled from Flickr. Out of courtesy, I am currently compiling a list of attributions.
* Certain elements were recreated with the help of online tutorials.
* JQuery tabs were created with help from Inspirational Pixels' tutorial: http://inspirationalpixels.com/tutorials/creating-tabs-with-html-css-and-jquery
* Image grid was created with help from Ali Jafarian's tutorial: http://alijafarian.com/responsive-image-grids-using-css/
View on Github: https://github.com/JCDJulian/instant-sloth