Translations, text-to-speech, synonyms, genders and transliteration in the browser pop-up and on-page tooltips.
Provides qualitative translations quickly.
You're actually able:
* Translate between over 90 languages
* Enjoy the diverse of synonyms for each translation
* Listen to the pronounciation
* Browse though history of translations
* View addresses where and when translations were made in history
* Translate in PDF via context menu
* Establish up to 9 language pairs with actions: translate in a tooltip or on Google Translate
* Each language pair can be as well shown in a context menu
* Unpin the pop-up window and drag it wherever you want on the screen
* Unpin a tooltip on a page and drag it
* Tune up the way you translate in the pop-up: with Enter or Ctrl(Cmd)+Enter
Highlight a word or a text fragment and press Shift+T to translate directly on the page.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.