Instantly generate strong passwords and fill in password input fields with random password by double clicking the chosen field!
With this extension, you can instantly fill in any password input field with a strong password on every page you browse by double clicking the chosen input. Moreover, you can generate random passwords in the extension's popup window, where you can also modify various password settings (e.g. whether it should contain lowercase letters or be auto-copied to your clipboard).
- quickly generate strong, random passwords
- change password's complexity and choose its length or set it as random
- double click any password input on page to automatically fill it in along with other password fields, so that you don't need to confirm it!
- option to automatically copy generated passwords to your clipboard
- enable the password auto-copy option to make it even faster
- settings are synchronized with your Google account
- the extension is safe to use as it does not store any passwords either online or locally, except for copying it to your clipboard (optional)
The source code of this extension project is available at my GitLab repo: