Listen to the latest popular music on Chrome with just one click.
Instant Music App (Beta) is released! Please check out: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/instant-music/bhmdfmjoieebpdomkdfopfpcenomaood
It was a bug not to be able to search and add songs from favorites playlist; it's fixed.
1. Fixed the bug where clicking the heart icon didn't save the song to the favorites playlist.
2. Clicking the heart icon in the favorites playlist immediately removes the song from the playlist now.
1. Your favorites playlist is now synchronized across devices. All you have to do is to login to your google account from chrome settings.
2. You have to click the "heart" button in order to save a song to your favorites playlist. In the past, all the search results went straight to the favorites playlist.
3. In the past, the app would intermittently go blank and you would have to re-install it. That problem should be resolved in most cases.
I started taking donations and I am grateful for all the donations! In future, for every update you will see the donation page, so I will try to do updates in batches.
If you are behind the trend or too tired of looking for the music you want, Instant Music is the right music player for you. You can pick a genre of your choice, select a number of songs you want to listen to, and play right away. It's like a jukebox for your browser except that it plays the latest famous songs instantly for free.
To search for any song, choose "Favorites" from the chart list. To see the menu right click on the song you're playing. Watch the short video for further instructions.
You can also control the player with shortcut keys.
You may change them in chrome extensions page shortcut settings (right bottom)
Default for Windows:
Play/Pause: Ctrl + Shift + X
Next Song: Ctrl + Shift + Period
Previous Song: Ctrl + Shift + Comma
Repeat This: Ctrl + Shift + L
Default for Mac:
Play/Pause: Command + Shift + X
Next Song: Command + Shift + Period
Previous Song: Command + Shift + Comma
Repeat This: Command + Shift + L
Version update info:
v 0.209: Instant Music now supports iTunes chart!
v 0.210: Mitigate infinite loading problem (report whenever you experience it afterwards)
a. Restart button added: use it when you run into infinite loading problems!
b. Added additional genres
+ iTunes: hiphop, classical, jazz, country, reggae, easy-listening
+ Melon: classic, newage, jazz
v 0.220: Added paypal button for donations!
v 0.221: Paypal button requires unnecessary browser permissions from users. Bye Paypal button.