Dictionary Bubble (Instant Dictionary): quickly lookup word definitions with audio pronunciation as you browse the web.
NOTE: Currently only English Dictionary and English Wikipedia are supported.
With this extension, you can:
1) Double-click any word to view its instant definition in a small pop-up bubble.
2) Lookup the complete definition of words or phrases using the toolbar dictionary.
3) Perform lookup for detailed definitions in online dictionary.
4) One click access to Google search if the word/phrase is not found in dictionary.
5) More advanced than Google Dictionary.
IMPORTANT: The bubble will not work in tabs that were open prior to installation; such tabs must be refreshed. Also, note that all extensions are disabled on Chrome Web Store pages (including this page).
Having problems with this extension? Please fill out a problem report at http://goo.gl/Zc5e2
Twitter - twitter.com/GoodWordGuide
Facebook - facebook.com/goodwordguide
Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+Goodwordguide