Post photos, videos, stories to Instagram from Web. Download posts and followers plus scheduling, insights and analytics IG tools.
* Post photos
* Post videos 🔥
* Post stories
* Get #hashtag suggestions 🔥
* Check if account is a spam
* Download any post or story
* Dark mode 🌑
* Direct messages
* Multiaccount support
* Pre-plan posts in a grid
* Schedule posts (posted automatically, offline, even carousels) 🔥
* Post carousels (multi-photo post) 🔥
* See who unfollowed or followed you
* Download followers of any public account
* Ghost-read mode (others won't know you read their messages) 🔥
* Check accounts for purchased / spam followers
* Inssist is the only Chrome extension that supports Video uploads and is the only way to upload Videos from Desktop without sharing your Instagram password with a 3rd party app.
* Inssist ensures the Photos are published with the best resolution and quality possible. Photos uploaded with Inssist are not blurred by image compression comparing to other Chrome extensions or "user-agent switch" approach 😱.
* Inssist allows scheduling Carousels without mobile app notifications and is the only scheduling app that does auto-posting for Carousels.
* Free, Ads-Free and Just Works. Because life is too short for bad software.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
🌟 I love it. It makes my work and life easier in uploading contents in my desktop. Brilliant solutions for Virtual Assistants and Social media Managers as well as Influencers, bloggers and creators.
🌟 Wonderful app. It lets me scheduled my post on Pro mode, which really help for small business to plan ahead their social media game. Keep it up guys!
🌟 This is honestly my favorite plug-in as a social media marketer. Couldn't live without it!
------------- RATE US -------------
If you like Inssist, tell your friends about it by sharing a link to inssist.com!
------------- REACH US -------------
If you want to report a bug or have a feature request, please do not hesitate to reach us directly at email@example.com. You can find more info on the plugin usage and security under our FAQ page at https://inssist.com/faq