Inspect element for content, and margin.
Inspect Element which helps frontend engineers to adjust CSS effectively.
1. Install this extension from Chrome WebStore
2. Reload opening page
3. Hold Window-Key / Command-Key (default) and move your mouse to inspect element.
- Different mode to inspect element: by element (Chrome DevTool) or by margin which helps you to adjust CSS more efficient.
- It displays X and Y axis for element, padding, border, and margin.
- It allows you to specify colors for different spaces (element, padding, and others).
Bug report / feature request: https://github.com/js-cosmos/inspect-element/issues
If this library helped you out feel free to donate: