Save articles, make highlights and side-notes directly in the browser. Organize your annotations with labels.
- Saving articles should be EASY. One-click saving means that your work-flow is undisturbed.
- The color of the toolbar button tells you whether you have already saved an article.
- If you're not sure which category you should save an article, then being able to save to multiple collections will be a blessing.
HIGHLIGHT AND MAKE SIDENOTES
- Highlight key insights and jot down ideas in sidenotes.
- If you highlight a snippet of information in an article, you probably think it's highly relevant. Therefore, when you search for an article Insiite will look at your highlights and sidenotes and consider whether they would be relevant to your search.
- With Insiite you are able to define tags for each individual highlight or sidenote. This means that when only want to see all your "Great quotes", you can simply filter with the relevant tag.