Basic extension to encode/decode Base64 strings inline.
Inline Base64 Tools Chrome Extension
A fairly simple. context menu based extension to encode/decode base64 strings.
- Encodes/decodes strings inline with content - no site searching required
- Formats links to be clickable
- Option to automatically copy encoded/decoded text to clipboard
- Option to automatically attempt decode on text selection (without having to use context menu)
- Recursively decodes Base64 strings which have been encoded more than once
How to use:
- Install extension
- Select text to encode/decode
- Right click -> Inline Base64 Tools -> Encode/Decode