Store and inject code to browser pages made super easy.
* create, edit, delete, sort, name and enable/disable your scripts
* syntax highlighter and autosave
* scripts are stored locally and persist throughout sessions
* run a specific script or all that are marked as active
* change scope to run scripts on the current or on all open tabs
* scripts are injected into the pages after document.ready
* includes jQuery
* added global function openTab(url) to open a new tab within your script (avoid recursion)
* added global XhrMonitor object for working with ajax pages
* added global InjectCode object which is exported into the content pages (allowing to use attached methods in the Chrome console)
* removed unused storage permission request
Source available at https://github.com/jaakkytt/InjectCode.