Adds Ingress identity to G+ profiles
This extension exists solely to help ingress players. If you don't know the game, go to ingress.com to find out more.
Have you ever asked yourself what the in-game name of this guy was, or whether that gal is already L10? Well, no more.
This extension provides vital player information in Google+. It adds a player's name, level, faction and more, right next to the player's real name.
This extension pulls data from Google Drive spreadsheets. You'll need to allow this by clicking a link on the options page of the extension.
You will need read-access to the spreadsheet before you can successfully add it. Spreadsheets don't need to be public, the account that you used when authenticating the extension just needs access. This allows you to share a spreadsheet with your local community while ensuring that the other faction cannot access this sensitive information.
- shows a player nickname and level next to mentions, post and comment authors, event RSVPs, Google+ user lists like "In their circles" and more
- shows an overview of the player's info on the profile popup you get when hovering over their name
- shows an extensive ingress information card on the "about" page on a player's profile
- modern, easy-to-use interface
- extensive help page
- storage: to store which manifests have been added to the extension.
- https://plus.google.com/*: to run on Google+.
- https://apis.google.com/*: to run on Google+ style comments around the web.
- https://talkgadget.google.com/*: to run on Google Hangouts.
The extension and its author(s) are in no way affiliated with Ingress, Google or NianticLabs@Google. This extension merely serves as third-party tool to support Ingress players and their communities living on Google+.
- Initial support of the new Google+ layout
- Move from "automagic access" to spreadsheets to using the Google Spreadsheets API. As of now you'll need to authorize this extension using Google. A link will appear on the options page to do this when necessary.
- Complete rewrite of the code.
- Add Via Lux anomaly (#52, thannemann)
- Add Obsidian and Aegis Nova anomaly images
- Fix issue where the player info wouldn't show in the about tab
- Add Abaddon anomaly logo
- small fix for the person export when trying to export an unknown player
For a detailed and complete change log, please visit https://github.com/bgotink/IngressIdentity/releases
If you notice a bug or have a feature request, don't hesitate to tell me about it at https://github.com/bgotink/IngressIdentity/issues or using the feedback feature right here on the Chrome Web Store.