Identifies Ingress Players in G+
Provides identification for Ingress Agents on G+ and related web pages and allows tagging G+ profiles with additional game related metadata.
It pulls player data from an easy-to-setup GDrive spreadsheet(s) (see options page for instructions how to set up your own, or ask your community admin if they already have one) with working authentication (you do not have to make your community member listing public).
The extension will exercise a read-only access to listed spreadsheets of user specified keys.
The extension is in no way affiliated with Ingress/Google and it merely serves as targetted third-party support for Ingress Communities living on G+.
Please leave your feedback!
For issues/suggestions, please use the public issue tracker at:
* Support Persepolis anomaly badge
* Community member list moderator/owner fixed
* Correctly support plus.google.com/circles page
* Support for Anomaly/Achievement badges
* Support for "unknown" faction
* Updated sample data to match the new features. Review the sample spreadsheet
if you want to use them.
* Shows in Hangouts Desktop Extension
* Some class fixes due to G+ update
* Slightly bigger font in hangouts communicator gadget.
* If you're using the plus talkgadget, you should now correctly see signatures both inline in the chat and in member list.
* Support for new-styled spreadsheets that are now enabled by default.
* Preliminary support for Talkgadget (hangouts, applet only, no desktop extension)/Toolbar (any Google webapp)
* Coloring for levels 9-16
* A bunch of minor fixes
* Synchronization kinks in which some player data seemingly did not make it into G+ should be worked out now.
* Large behind the scenes changes which should make things smoother and faster.
* Saving spreadsheet bandwidth!
* Added edit links into options page
* Options fixes: properly rejecting some creative forms of bad input, better displaying of errors (if they happen) of loading spreadsheets
* Detection of "nested" elements, eg. some types of community member listings
* More common elements detected
* Properly describe and mention spreadsheet self-reference through '&gid=' parameter in the key. Thanks to Tim Riker for that suggestion!
* Some missing images fixed.
* Fix broken autoupdate
* Fix for oid extractor (G+ links have changed)
* Added a warning about data formatting in the spreadsheet, tweaked the sample spreadsheet.
Versions 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.3.5
* Quick hotfix for new release of G+ which shuffled classes around quite a lot.
* Priority handling. Sources higher up in the list have a higher priority. That means if the same G+ profile is listed in more than one source, all of the conflicting fields will be taken from a source as high up as possible. If different sources contain different information about the same person, the result will be a merge of this information across all sources. It's now also possible to rearrange manifests in the options using arrow buttons.
* More persistent refresh of data without having to ever refresh open G+ tabs. Now, data should be truly live. However, new information only applies to newly displayed elements (which is hardly a restriction on a dynamic site such as G+).
* Visual update. Now using CSS properly. Tweaked a couple things.
* Cleaned out the instructions for building a new data source.
* Properly handle the "(you)" attachment that G+ now puts next to your own profile.
* A bunch of minor updates.