Add customized infinite scrolling to websites and auto load the next page. Supports the AutoPagerize Database. (Beta)
Infy Scroll is an extension in beta that can auto-load the next page and let you add customized infinite scrolling to websites. It's also compatible with the AutoPagerize Database, which means it supports thousands of websites automatically. Infy supports 4 different actions and 4 different append modes so you can customize each site's infinite scrolling to how you want it to be. Infy understands both CSS Selector and XPath expressions for finding next links, and it features an Element Picker that can generate them for you, similar to the original AutoPager. It can also increment URLs and perform special actions, like clicking "Load More" buttons. You can save your settings for each URL and Infy will auto-activate the next time you visit them.
I want you to be 100% happy with Infy
If something isn't working right, or if there's a feature you think is missing, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and give me a chance to fix it and I promise I will. Thank you so much for using Infy.
- 4 Actions: Next Link, Increment URL, Click Button, URL List
- 4 Append Modes: Page (for Simple Websites), Iframe (for Complex Websites), Element (AutoPagerize Mode), and Media (for Images like 001.jpg)
- Element Picker: Pick an element on the page and generate its CSS Selector or XPath expression automatically or use the EP's buttons to traverse the DOM in any direction (May not work on complex websites)
- "Auto Detect Page Element" (a new innovative feature): Let Infy's algorithm try to detect the page element for you roughly ~50% of the time (May not work well on complex websites)
- Next Link Algorithm: Let Infy's algorithm also try to figure out the next link for you by using your own customizable keywords
- Auto Mode: Automatically append pages, or use Slideshow Mode with Pause and Repeat
- Save URLs: Infy can save custom site-specific settings and then auto-activate on your favorite URLs
- AutoPagerize Database: Infy can use the AP Database to pre-configure thousands of websites for you automatically
- Custom Scripts: Infy has custom scripts for a few popular websites (such as Google Search) that will try to fix missing image thumbnails
- Advanced Features: Fix lazy loading or use the Element Iframe mode to fix missing images while in AP mode
- Uses 0 Background Memory when inactive
- No Ads, No Tracking, No Bloat
"Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" - Infy needs to request this permission so that its content script can auto-activate on any Saved URL or Database URL you want it to.
"wedata.net" and "github.io" - Infy needs to request permissions to these domains so it can download and use the AutoPagerize Database.
Infy Scroll does *not* track you. It does *not* use analytic services. It does *not* collect any data from your device or computer. All your data is stored locally on your device. Your data is *your* data.