Add customized infinite scrolling to websites and auto load the next page. Supports the AutoPagerize Database. (Beta)
Infy Scroll is an extension in beta that can auto-load the next page and let you add customized infinite scrolling to websites. It's also compatible with the AutoPagerize Database, which means it supports thousands of websites automatically. Infy supports 4 different actions and 6 different append modes so you can customize each site's infinite scrolling to how you want it to be. Infy understands both CSS Selector and XPath expressions for finding next links, and it features an Element Picker that can generate them for you, similar to the original AutoPager. It can also increment URLs and perform special actions, like clicking "Load More" buttons. You can save your settings for each URL and Infy will auto-activate the next time you visit them.
I want you to be 100% happy with Infy
If something isn't working right, or if there's a feature you think is missing, please feel free to open an issue on GitHub and give me a chance to fix it and I promise I will. Thank you so much for using Infy.
- 4 Actions: Next Link, Click Element, Increment URL, URL List
- 6 Append Modes: Page (for simple websites), Iframe (for complex websites), Element (AutoPagerize Mode), Media (for images like 001.jpg), AJAX (for AJAX/SPA sites), and None (for sites that only require clicks)
- Paths: Infy understands CSS Selectors, XPath expressions, and JS Paths, and can auto-detect what type of path you are entering, or can be set to a fixed path type by toggling the label (SE/XP/JS)
- Element Picker: Pick an element on the page and generate its Selector or XPath expression automatically or use the EP's buttons to traverse the DOM in any direction (May not work on complex websites)
- Auto Detect (an innovative feature): Let Infy's algorithm try to detect the next link, page element, and click elements for you (May not work well on complex websites)
- Auto Mode: Automatically append pages, or use Slideshow Mode (supports Pause and Repeat)
- AJAX Support: Infy features two unique AJAX append modes: Iframe and Native (Experimental)
- SPA Support: Infy supports the Navigation API to detect navigation events and can use a MutationObserver to watch for changes on the page to provide compatibility with many complex AJAX and Single-page Application sites (Experimental)
- Save URLs: Infy can save custom site-specific settings and then auto-activate on your favorite URLs
- Database Support: Infy supports the AutoPagerize and InfyScroll Databases allowing it to support thousands of websites for you automatically
- Custom Scripts: Infy has custom scripts for a few popular websites (such as Google Search) that will try to fix missing image thumbnails
- Advanced Features: Fix lazy loading or use the Element Iframe mode to fix missing images
- User Interface: A simple UI custom built using Material Design
- Uses 0 Background Memory when inactive
- No Ads, No Tracking, No Bloat
"Read and change all your data on the websites you visit" - Infy needs to request this permission so that its content script can auto-activate on any Saved URL or Database URL you want it to.
Infy Scroll does *not* track you. It does *not* use analytic services. It does *not* collect any data from your device or computer. All your data is stored locally on your device. Your data is *your* data.