Sustainable solution to disposable personal protective equipment PPE
The world's first sustainable solution to disposable personal protective equipment PPE.
The STOGO All-Day Glove protects from high-touch surfaces at the grocery store, gym, and public transportation (bus, plane, taxi, bike-share). It is treated with ViralOff Polygiene Technology, an award-winning antimicrobial treatment that reduces 99% of germs and bacteria in less than 2 hours and provides odor protection.
The STOGO All-Day Glove is fully sustainable and made from recycled materials. The gloves are made from GRS-Certified recycled polyester, it's packaged on FSC-Certified recycled paper, and ships in a 100% post-consumer LDPE polybag.
The material is lightweight, breathable, and moisture-wicking so it's comfortable to wear all day. It features touchscreen fingertips so you can access your electronics without compromising protection.
# Why Use Antimicrobial Gloves #
1. World’s first sustainable solution to disposable gloves, made from recycled materials
2. Reduces 99% of germs and bacteria in less than 2 hours
3. Protection from high-touch surfaces
4. Touchscreen-Friendly, Lightweight, Breathable, Moisture-Wicking
5. Eczema and sensitive-skin friendly