Analyse engagement rate of any influencer right in your browser.
Influencer Searcher Engagement Rate Extension for Instagram.
This extension lets you view Instagram users average engagement rate as well as other relevant data right on their profile.
Includes following data completely for free:
• post engagement rate
• average views
• average likes
Video data included (also free)
• average video views
• average video reach
• average video engagement
• average video likes
• average video comments
How does it work?
1. Make sure you are logged in to Instagram and have this extension running.
2. Navigate to any user profile on your desktop chrome browser.
3. The new user data should be visible to the right of the usual Instagram data (such as bio, followers,etc).
Improved the caching and load times.
Fixed a issue where the Stats showed up on video playbacks.
Opening the popup you can now view the aggregated stats of all your saved Influencers.
Clicking on a saved Influencers name will now open their Instagram account on a new window.
Release of version 2.0!
With the release of version 2.0 we have also added PRO version with some extra features (you can read more about why we have added a pro version at the bottom)
* Download a .csv file of bookmarked influencers - PRO
* Charts! Quickly view the average performance of the Influencer you are viewing in easy to understand visualization. - PRO
* Streamlined the bookmark process so that more data can be stored NOTE unfortunately this causes all bookmarks of previous versions to no longer work. - ALL
* Improved the Influencer box, sometimes it didn't show up at all. This should be fixed now
(what cool new things will be included in the future)
1. Support for TikTok data - Same as Instagram but for TikTok! - DONE
2. YouTube integration - Same deal here but on Youtube.
3. Twitter version - Yeah we want to go on Twitter too!
4. Cross platform integration - Keep track of the Influencer across multiple platforms rather than having to find them on each one.
Feedback & Support
We are always happy to hear your thoughts and suggestion. Don't hesitate to reach out to us!
Pro Version Why?
As our user base has grown (awesome!) so has our server infrastructure. To the point that it can no longer keep up with a adequate performance.
As the cost would be to high to pay myself and I don't want to turn it into a buy only app, what has been free until now will continue to be free but with some limits in how many searches can be done each month.
We created the PRO version as a way for our users to support the continued development of this extension but also to get some cool extra features as a thank you for the support.