Read the words you wish people would use.
Is there a misspelling that bugs you? Do any words offend you? With this extension, you can browse the web you love without the words you don't.
In My Words is very simple. Simply add the words you don't want to see along with their replacements. Then, as you browse the web, each occurrence of the words you don't want to see will be swapped out.
1. Add the extension to Google Chrome
2. Click the Wrench icon, and then visit "Tools > Extensions"
3. Find "In My Words" and click "Options"
4. Enter the words you don't like along with their replacements.
5. Click Save & Start Browsing!