Translator, Dictionary, Voice
What's new in this version:
Added options for Delay and Position Offset of Pop-up Bubble floating button.Added options for Delay and Position Offset of Pop-up Bubble floating button.
Improved the Webpage Translation: added auto Language Detection with Switch Languages module.
Added Dark Mode Theme for ImTranslator, Pop-up Bubble and Options.
Added Microsoft Translator support for Inline Translator application.
The new version allows you to choose between Google and Microsoft as the translation provider for Inline translator.
Added support for Control a Chrome Extension’s Permissions.
Improved Inline Translator's behavior for Chinese and Japanese languages.
Added the option “Immediately display popup” to Auto Translate on mouse selection in the Pop-up Bubble.
Improved Pin/Unpin Pop-up Bubble behavior for easy scrolling of the webpage.
Added the "Esc" key function to close Pop-up Bubble or eliminate Pop-up Bubble floating button.
Added new translation provider Yandex Translate which supports 95 languages.
Added the possibility to change the priority order of translation providers in Options.
The new version allows you to listen to the translation as well as to the original text in ImTranslator Pop-up Bubble.
NEW Webpage Translation Module allows you to customize the translation behavior of the website (domain and its subdomains), through the Translation Toolbar, set custom settings for domains, languages, perform automatic translation of websites.
ImTranslator translates selected text, words (Dictionary), phrases and webpages between more than 100 languages using 3 translation providers:
GOOGLE, MICROSOFT BING AND OTHER TRANSLATORS
ImTranslator supports Double-click translation, Shortcut and Mouse Selection translation.
* ImTranslator features advanced settings for choosing a domain for Google Translate service. It supports the following Google translation domains: google.com, Hong Kong(google.com.hk), Taiwan(google.com.tw), Ukraine(google.com.ua), Vietnam(google.com.vn), Japan(google.co.jp), South Korea(google.co.kr), India(google.co.in), United Kingdom(google.co.uk), China(google.cn), Germany(google.de), France(google.fr),
Italy(google.it), Poland(google.pl), Russia(google.ru),
* Google Translate preferred domain customization.
* Toolbar Button customization.
* Context menu customization.
TRANSLATE SELECTED TEXT with
* ImTranslator where you can edit text and get reverse translation
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* Inline Translator with embedded side-by-side highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WORDS with Dictionary via
* Floating Pop-up Bubble
* ImTranslator with voice
* Inline Translator with embedded highlighted translation
TRANSLATE WEBPAGES (including https pages)
* Inline Translator (embedded translation): Alt+C
* ImTranslator (translation in window): Alt+Z
* Pop-up Bubble (pop-up translation): Alt
* Webpage Translation: Alt+P
* Dictionary (word translation)
* translation between over 100 languages
* multiple translation providers (Google, Microsoft Bing, Translator)
* words translation with Dictionary
* translation history
* translation of the entire webpage with mouseover translation option
* text-to-voice in 30 languages
* automatic language detection
* back translation
* translation languages customization
* shortcuts customization
* complete customization of each translation tool
* Toolbar button customization
* possibility to disable multiple translation providers
* Google Translate preferred domain selection
* localization of the user interface
HOW TO LAUNCH ImTranslator
* click ImTranslator button on the Chrome toolbar
* use the context menu ImTranslator, then choose preferred translation application
* use shortcut keys (Alt+Z)
HOW TO TRANSLATE SELECTION
Select the text and:
* click ImTranslator extension button on the Chrome toolbar to run ImTranslator standalone application (shortcut: Ctrl+Alt+Z).
* click ImTranslator floating button to run Pop-up Bubble Translator (shortcut: Alt).
* use the context menu ImTranslator, then select Inline Translator (shortcut: Alt+C)
Inline Translator translates selected text sentence-by-sentence, and inserts the translation into the webpage preserving the original formatting.
* Inline translator can be run on mouse selection from the context menu, or shortcut.
* Insert translation after or before the selected text.
* Translation can replace the original text.
* Preserve the original page formatting.
* Display translation in brackets or without.
* Align translation for better visibility by using the line break option.
* Control of the text selection by observing the word boundaries.
* Select color of the translated text.
* Clear inserted translation and restore original page formatting.
* Auto language detection of the source text.
* Words translation using the built-in dictionary.
* Translation history.
* Shortcuts customization.
ImTranslator Options provide a perfect way to customize ImTranslator, Inline Translator, Pop-up Bubble and Webpage Translation.
* Set unique language settings for each translation application.
* Set one language settings for all translation applications.
* Enable the auto language detection.
* Enable Dictionary to translate single words.
* Enable the back translation for ImTranslator application.
* Choose shortcut to launch translation applications.
* Modify the Pop-up Bubble behavior.
* Perform translation by selecting the text with the mouse.
* Choose the size of the font.
* Change appearance of the inline translation.
* Enable Translation History to store translation records for each translation tool.
* Access Translation History records to search, sort, split by sentences, export and save.
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Esperanto, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu.