The ultimate browser extension for 42's Intranet, adding many improvements, such as dark mode, customizable profiles and much more!
A small list of well-liked and highly requested features added by this extension:
- Dark Theme! Finally, your eyes can rest when working at night.
- Customizable user profiles! Now you can show a bit of your personality through your user page: add a custom banner image to your profile, visible to everyone with the extension installed, or add a link to your GitHub-page and personal website.
- Stars next to projects rated "Outstanding" during evaluations! Finally, having an "Outstanding Project" flag means something.
- An option to use the old Black Hole countdown instead of showing one's absorption date.
- Removal of the broadcasts button, which is unused by most campuses.
- A beautiful settings page where you can select which options you wish to enable, with previews of what each feature can do.
This extension's code is open sourced on GitHub. In case you find something that does not appear to be working correctly (like light spots in dark mode), create an issue in the GitHub repository, or, even better; modify the code yourself and create a pull request. A guide on how to do this is available in the repository. Campuses may also add their own functionality, limited to their campus, such as what Codam did regarding their Monitoring System.