The Impero Education Pro Chrome app enables you to manage and control devices running Google Chrome OS on your network helping to…
The Impero Education Pro Chrome app enables you to manage and control devices running Google Chrome OS on your network helping to ensure that students are on task, learning and safe.
As a client server solution, all features are controlled from the standard Education Pro Windows console, supporting a truly mixed platform learning environment.
• View live thumbnails for each device in a single view
• Click on a device to discreetly view screen and take control
• Broadcast teacher screen to selected group/ users
• Enable/disable internet for selected group/users
• View web history logs and run web reports for each device
• Block/allow specific websites as part of a lesson, or as a standard policy across the network
• Lock screen for selected group/users to gain attention
• Save screen shot of device for assessment/ e-safety purposes
• Send messages to group, individual or selected students
• Initiate safe chat sessions with groups of students
• Send multiple choice, free text or yes/ no questions to group or selected students
• Launch a website on selected devices
• Share control of a selected device, without needing to ask permission from end user
• Monitor for, screen capture and block specific URL’s, html content
• Force Google safe search on specific devices
• Force YouTube Edu redirect on specific devices
• Set authentication using AD credentials to manage user identity
The Impero Education Pro Chrome app is free for use by all schools with a current Impero Education Pro support or subscription contract. If all existing licences are allocated then more Impero Education Pro licences will need to be purchased.
To find out more about Impero Education Pro or to purchase more device licences then please visit www.imperosoftware.com
In order to be able to control Chrome OS devices, the version of Impero Education Pro installed on the schools network must be version 4.2.20 or higher.
This application requires that the related Impero Chrome Client Extension be installed otherwise it will not connect to the Impero Server and there will be no functionality. See the related tab for more information on the Impero Chrome Client Extension.
For support in relation to the Chrome Impero Education Pro App, including installation and configuration, please visit https://www.imperosoftware.com/uk/support/ for further information