Easily search the web for unlimited movies and TV series content.
After you install iMovie Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide these features.
Go to the address bar then type 'm' press TAB on your keyboard, enter your query and get the results you are looking for.
This extension works in the same places you already like to search, so there’s no extra effort needed you can search movies, TV series, thrillers, movie reviews, celebrity content and more.
With iMovie Search, you can search, find new movies, TV series, reviews – all in one convenient place.
Join thousands of users today!
• Quick and Easy search.
• Watch movies thrillers.
• Unlimited access to free movies.
• Read new reviews and celebrity content.
• Support ChromeOS.
The iMovie Search extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome Default Search.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: