Imagine Learning Español® harnesses the power of technology to teach Spanish language and literacy to students through engaging,…
Imagine Learning Español® harnesses the power of technology to teach Spanish language and literacy to students through engaging, interactive instruction. This mobile app is a companion to the Imagine Learning Español server and allows students and teachers to have flexible access to the curriculum activities. Please note this app will not work without an installed Imagine Learning server, which is sold separately.
Imagine Learning Español lessons and activities are designed for Pre-K through Kindergarten students. Imagine Learning Español includes hundreds of fun, interactive, research-based activities, so students have fun while learning! Build a crazy monster while learning the Spanish alphabet. Pop balloons while learning vocabulary. Feed peppers to a lizard while learning about syllables. Learn to read by exploring over 50 different books.
Children encounter activities in five main areas: letters, syllables, reading, vocabulary, and culture. Instruction is offered in a variety of literacy skills including letter and syllable recognition, reading comprehension, and vocabulary development.
This release introduces performance enhancements and fixes.
- Improves memory usage and speeds up load times.
- New media files are now added to local Media Boosters automatically during off-peak district hours. Expect about 3 GB of data per Media Booster to be downloaded with this release.
- The Chrome app now allows Site Codes longer than 12 digits.
- Fixes an issue in the Chrome app that caused the error message "asm is not a function" to appear.
- We've fixed a problem in the Chrome app that directed Clever users to the login screen, rather than immediately launching the app.
For more details, please visit http://support.imaginelearning.com/Content/Topics/whatsNew/ilEspanolReleaseNotes/2.103.htm