Downloader gambar yang kuat , yang memungkinkan Anda untuk menelusuri dan men-download semua gambar ditampilkan pada setiap halaman…
The ImageSpark extension is a powerful image downloader and gives to you a fast and convenient access to all images on any web page. You can browse and download all images on any web page you visit.
Works perfectly for any browsers based on Chromium (such as: Opera, Yandex Browser, etc.).
- Viewing all images that the page contains.
- Very convenient image list displaying.
- Selecting image (as all and as separately) to download by clicking on the image.
- Quick access to the directory of downloaded images.
- Possibility of copy image link and open it in a new tab for viewing.
- Has the intuitive and easy to use interface.
- Works perfectly with all types of web pages.
When you press the "Download" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of Chrome, or to a directory inside it if you specify a subfolder name. Also available possibility of selecting each image separately and download or open it in a new tab. After downloading of image (or images) appears the special button for opening images directory, that makes work very convenient for viewing of downloaded image files.
If you haven't set up a default download directory, you will have to manually choose the save location for each image, which might open a lot of popup windows. It is not recommended to attempt to download too many images at once without a default download directory.
Take a quick look at your Chrome settings and search for the download location.