View and download all images on a page.
This extension allows you to view and download all images on a page.
• Support for images from linked stylesheets
• Support for base64 images (they are downloadable, but can't be viewed in a new window [with click])
• Make all images downloadable (zipped)
• "images" icon from https://thenounproject.com/term/images/212328/ (by Julynn B.)
• "Download button" icon from https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/download-button_532 (by Freepik)
• v1.4.1 (2019-05-06):
· Switched from style.innerText to style.textContent. Styles in SVG elements don't have innerText property. (Why the hell did I even use .innerText?)
• v1.4 (2019-04-07):
· Added filters: width and height
• v1.3 (2019-03-10):
· Started capturing images from "content: url(...)"
• v1.2 (2019-03-10):
· Switched from <a download> to chrome.downloads.download()
· Fixed base64 image download
• v1.1 (2019-03-10):
· Repeating images (same image used multiple times) are removed
· Error messages are added (e.g. chrome:// URL, extensions gallery)
· Images are downloadable
• v1.0 (2019-03-09, first release):
· Images and their dimensions are added/visible
· Image names are added as title attribute (hover over an image to see)