ImageQuilts allows you to make "quilts" from images on your computer or anywhere on the web.
IQ — ImageQuilts 3.0
– Create quilts from any page by clicking "IQ", the extension icon (which appears after installation).
– Export quilts with the "Download Quilt" button.
– Drag-and-drop images from your computer to add images to an existing quilt.
– Right-click (or control-click) images on any page and select "Add to ImageQuilt" to add to an existing quilt.
– High precision scaling and zooming with range sliders.
Visit the ImageQuilts site for more information:
Designed by Edward Tufte and Adam Schwartz