Extracts image names and allows copying image URLs.
Image Extractor Chrome Extension
The Image Extractor Chrome extension allows users to extract image information from a webpage's content area, including image names, alt texts, and URLs. Users can also download individual images, copy image URLs, and download all images as a ZIP file.
- Extract images from the content area of a webpage
- Display image names and alt texts
- Show a small image preview
- Download individual images
- Copy image URLs to clipboard
- Download all images as a ZIP file
1. Clone or download this repository.
2. Open the Chrome browser and navigate to `chrome://extensions/`.
3. Enable the "Developer mode" toggle in the top right corner.
4. Click "Load unpacked" and select the directory containing the extension files.
5. The Image Extractor extension is now installed and ready to use.
1. Navigate to a webpage with images you want to extract.
2. Click on the Image Extractor extension icon in the Chrome toolbar.
3. In the extension popup, click the "Extract Images" button.
4. The images from the content area will be displayed along with their names, alt texts, and a small preview.
5. To download an individual image, click the "Download" (⬇️) icon.
6. To copy an image URL, click the "Copy URL" (📋) icon.
7. To download all images as a ZIP file, click the "Download All Images" button.