Save all images in active tab. Easily save photos from Instagram, Google Images, etc.
Introducing the ultimate solution for all your image downloading needs - the Image Downloader extension for Google Chrome. This powerful and user-friendly tool allows you to easily download and save images from any website with just a few clicks. Whether you're browsing popular image-sharing platforms such as Instagram, Pinterest or Flickr or stock image sites like Shutterstock or iStock, Image Downloader has got you covered.
With Image Downloader, you can quickly and efficiently download images in bulk, making it the perfect tool for bloggers, marketers, and anyone who needs to download a large number of images for their work or personal use. Whether you're looking for stock photos, product images, or simply want to save your favorite pictures from the internet, Image Downloader has got you covered.
The extension features a sleek and intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate and use, even for those who are not tech-savvy. You can quickly filter and search for images based on size, format, and resolution, and even set up custom download folders to keep your images organized.
One of the key features of the Image Downloader is its ability to automatically detect and download all images on a page, saving you time and effort. This is particularly useful when you need to download a large number of images from a single website, such as a stock photo site or a social media platform like Instagram, Pinterest, or Flickr.
In addition, the extension also allows you to download the images in their original format without any conversion.
Overall, the Image Downloader is the ultimate tool for anyone who needs to download and save images from the internet. Whether you're a blogger, marketer, or just someone who loves saving pictures, this extension is a must-have for your Google Chrome browser.
Image Downloader is a simple and powerful tool that lets you download images from websites.
With a bulk image downloader, it becomes possible to download all website images simultaneously with simple clicks.
It is convenient if you want to download all pictures, as it only takes two clicks. First, click the extension's icon and then the download button in the open pop-up.
What other valuable features does the image downloader have?
☑︎ See all images that the web page contains.
☑︎ Filter images by width, height, and URL.
☑︎ Optionally shows images from links.
☑︎ Select images to download by clicking on the image.
☑︎ Use dedicated buttons to open images in new tabs.
☑︎ Supporting all top websites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) and many more.
☑︎ Supports the most popular image formats on the web are: JPEG, PNG, GIF, SVG, WebP, BMP
Image Downloader helps you download any image from a webpage. It downloads all the photos from a webpage.
Say goodbye to manually saving pictures, graphics, and photographs one by one from a webpage. Our extension makes it easy for you to find and download all the images, illustrations, and photos on a page with just a few clicks. Whether you're looking for inspiration for a project or just want to save all the images, illustrations, and photos from a website for personal use, this extension has you covered. You can use it on popular sites like Unsplash, Pixabay, and Pexels for downloading free stock images, or even on sites like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook for downloading personal images.
With our sorting option, you can filter images, illustrations, and photos by format and size, making it easy to find the perfect image, illustration, or photo for your needs. And with the option to download all images, illustrations, and photos at once or select specific images, illustrations, or photos for separate download, you have complete control over how you save your images, illustrations, and photos.
Our extension is perfect for photographers, designers, bloggers, and anyone who wants to save multiple images, illustrations, and photos from a website quickly and easily. Never miss a great image, illustration, or photo again with our powerful image downloading tool.
Download Photos from Instagram
Now you can download Instagram photos or a picture in just one click using my new tool Instagram Photo Downloader. Download complete Instagram profiles; no login or signup is required.
Pinterest Image Downloader
Users were trying to download images from Pinterest through this image downloader tool, but it is not supported for Pinterest Images, and they weren't getting desired results. I realized the need for a tool that downloads all images from Pinterest boards, pins, user profiles, etc. and then I developed a new tool. Please use Pinterest Image Downloader to download pictures from Pinterest.
This image downloader and image extractor tool support all websites. You only need to open the website and run the extension.
Image Downloader Features
Download all images from the active tab. Easily save photos from any website.
Super easy to use -- select the image you want to download and click the "Download Image" or "Download All Images" button.
This image downloader can handle hundreds of images
Finds lazy loaded images
Original Images Name
If you are looking for a handy tool to download a bunch of images from the webpage easily, you have arrived at the right place!
If you are downloading or extracting hundreds of images, it's still okay because all images are downloaded into one folder. Therefore, it will not crash your browser while the download is ongoing.
Image Extractor for Developers
Suppose you are a developer and working on a project. You will need an image to use in your development project. The manual process of extracting/downloading photos from URLs is very time-consuming. You will have to copy each image URL and then download the image, but if you use this image downloader, you don't need to extract pictures one by one. This tool will handle all your work in no time. You get several images, and automatic downloading will start just after the completion of the process.
Bulk Download Images from Google
Google Images is an excellent tool for research. But downloading images can be challenging, as Google doesn’t make it easy. But we do. Imagine downloading one or your entire image results in bulk. Using Image Downloader, you can enter the keyword and preview all the images returned by Google’s index. Download one—or all—with a simple click.
By using google image downloader, enter a keyword like "tiger" in the "Google" tab. Preview all images indexed by Google Images. Download them all by clicking one single button.
Why does this extension need access to all my site data?
To extract images from a web page, Image Downloader needs to be able to read all the content on that web page when you open the popup. No data leaves your computer.
Why did this extension download smaller images than I expected? Why did it miss some pictures?
Image Downloader can only extract the images currently visible on the page. Those may sometimes be smaller thumbnails of the full-resolution images you'd expect to see when you click on a photo (e.g. in Facebook albums). In addition, some websites like Instagram have carousels with multiple images but only load a few at a time to save bandwidth.
We're looking into adding such capabilities to Image Downloader in the future. If you need this kind of functionality right now, consider looking for an extension that downloads images from the website you're interested in (e.g., Facebook).
- Download in the background - you can now close the popup, and the images will keep downloading!
- Download single images into a subfolder - previously, they were saved into the browser's default directory
- Improve background image detection
- Fix images sometimes being saved outside the specified subfolder
- "Now with even more images!" - find additional background images on the page
- Allow forward and back slashes in subfolders and file paths
- Bring back the red border around selected images
- Show the number of selected images
- Fixed an issue with previewing images on Instagram (and other websites). Requires additional permissions to treat image requests as if they're coming directly from Instagram, not from the extension.
- Fixed a scrollbar issue
- Show advanced filters by default
- Fixed an issue with some files being saved outside of the targeted subfolder
- Fixed an issue where invalid URLs would break the extension - https://github.com/image/image-downloader/issues/23
- Added support for .bmp, .svg, and .webp images
- Added support for relative URLs
- Improved popup loading speed by searching through fewer elements
- Added image width/height slider filters
- Added a one-time reset of all settings due to some people having sizing issues
- Added the ability to save downloaded files to a subfolder
- Clicking on an image URL textbox will now automatically select the text so users can copy it
- Fixed a few minor display issues
- Added settings for several columns, removed border style setting
- Images used in a style tag will also be included at the end of the list—only images from inline style attributes of elements used to be included.
- Several bug fixes and optimizations
- Changed the URL above the image to be displayed in a read-only textbox
- Moved the image checkboxes to the top and added open & download buttons below each
- Initially disabled the "Download" button and "All" checkbox
- Introduced a few new options to hide filters, buttons, and notification
- Removed the body width option; the width of the popup now resizes to the maximum image width option
- Streamlined the design
- Fixed saving of minimum and maximum image width
- Added the URL above the image itself and an option to toggle it
- Added wildcard filter mode (alongside normal and regex)
- The state of the selected filters will now be saved
- Moved the "Sort by URL" option back to the filters
- Added a "Clear Data" button to the options page
- Refactored a lot of code, especially the use of local storage