This extension provides you to download images on the page you visit quickly to your PC, Dropbox, Google Drive, Picasa and SkyDrive.
When you are surfing on the internet and visit the page which has many images, do you have an experience that want to get all them quickly? This extension allows you to do it.
If you have been placed on a page image satisfies the criteria specified in the options screen has visited, the icon of this extension will be displayed to the right of the address bar. When you click this, the pop-up is displayed, the desired image will be extracted automatically. At the same time, the script can be downloaded at once to the extracted image will be displayed with it.
Then, in one click link, you will be able to save the image to your PC immediately. You can not only save directly to the hard disk, upload to cloud services like SkyDrive, Dropbox, Picsasa and Google Drive,. It is possible to make a batch image available later to get the script file.
If you want to see all images in the Web page where you're just looking, this extension allows you to do it with "Slide-show". You can see and enjoy their images only quickly by using the mode.
This extension collects an usage information by Google Analytics, but it never send a personal information, Web sites information and etc. to Google Analytics. And, a cookie will be used for tracking.
Version 7.0.1: February 9, 2014
- Modified the description and short name.
Version 7.0.0: February 8, 2014
- Support Picasa.
Version 6.8.1: February 6, 2014
- Change the link control.
Version 6.8.0: November 27, 2014
- Change download behavior using Downloads API
Version 6.6.0: September 15, 2013
- Show the option page after installing this extension.
Version 6.5.0: August 16, 2013
- Supported hover zoom of an image.
Version 6.4.2: August 8, 2013
- Fixed a problem which not show the message to notify the thing meaning to complete a registration for image downloading.
Version 6.4.1: August 2, 2013
- Fixed some problems about Bookmark.
Version 6.4.0: June 24, 2013
- Supported the key bind to start slideshow quickly.
(mac: Command+Shift+P, other: Ctrl+Shift+P)
Version 6.3.0: June 18, 2013
- Supported the key bind to download images quickly.
(mac: Command+Shift+S, other: Ctrl+Shift+S)
Version 6.2.1: June 1, 2013
- Remove to display the image count from the option page.
Version 6.2.0: March 2, 2013
- Changed the background color of the popup window.
Version 6.1.0: February 9, 2013
- Added the new function to create the bookmark of the Web page when the images saved.
Version 6.0.2: February 9, 2013
- Fixed the bug which the establishing a session occurs many time.
Version 6.0.1: February 3, 2013
- Changed the persistence mode of the background to false.
Version 6.0.0: January 30, 2013
- Added the Slide-show mode.
Version 5.6.1: January 19, 2013
- Fixed the problem regarding the Blob operation.
Version 5.5.5: December 25, 2012
- Added the function to navigate to the option page from the hot preview and to dismiss the hot preview.
Version 5.5.4: December 24, 2012
- Fixed a problem against failing an image loading.
Version 5.5.2: December 22, 2012
- Fixed some problems against failing an image loading.
Version 5.5.1: December 22, 2012
- Fixed the problem which images was added again at reloading images by clicking the context menu.
Version 5.5.0: December 21, 2012
- Added a new function to preview images in a web page directly named "Hot preview".
Version 5.4.0: December 12, 2012
- Added a new function to reload images in a web page with a context menu and fixed some problems.
Version 5.3.0: November 28, 2012
- Adjusted the width of the popup window.
Version 5.2.0: November 19, 2012
- Displayed ad.
Version 5.1.1: October 21, 2012
- Adjusted the width and height measurement.
Version 5.1.0: October 5, 2012
- Added a button to navigate to each image in the web page.
Version 5.0.0: Sep 29, 2012
- Supported to save images to a local HDD immediately.
Version 4.0.1: Sep 25, 2012
- Updated the manifest version to 2.0.
Version 4.0.0: July 26, 2012
- Supported SkyDrive.
Version 3.3.0: July 7, 2012
- Added the new function of which display the statistics.
Version 3.2.0: July 4, 2012
- Added the setting to turn on/off whether creating the folder per web site.
Version 3.1.0: May 28, 2012
- Added the function to remove the image the user selects from the uploaded image list.
Version 3.0.0: May 25, 2012
- Supporting Google Drive.
Version 2.3.0: May 23, 2012
- Added the new function to share an image to your friends with Twitter and Facebook.
Version 2.2.0: May 22, 2012
- Modified the design.
Version 2.1.0: May 17, 2012
- Added the button to navigate to the option page.
Version 2.0.1: May 17, 2012
- Fixed some bugs.
Version 2.0.0: May 16, 2012
- Added the new function to upload images to Dropbox directly.
Version 1.3.0: May 7, 2012
- Added the new option to specify the file name of the downloaded script.
Version 1.2.0: May 6, 2012
- Added a new function of which the script file can be saved.
Version 1.1.0: May 5, 2012
- Added a setting to exclude the thumbnail image.
Version 1.0.0: May 5, 2012
- First release.