IJP Automation helps the user for auto login into job portals based on account selection. And resume views counting
It helps the user for auto login into our job portals based on account selection. It fetches user credentials from internal database and open the selected account to redirect users on job portals.
· Providing a separate user interface to the user, which can act as a single access point for all the job portal allocated to a particular user.
· Hiding the account information (User_Id & Password) form the end users of the system, by automatic authentication process through IJP.
· Allow user to select any available connection from the exclusive connection pool allocated to him or form the floating connection pool.
· Allow user to predefine his uses hours based on his user privileges.
· Maintain the user time allotment in IJP & automatically logout based on this.
· Maintain the logout time on session termination or on logout activity done by the user on IJP.
· Allow Administrator to terminate any active connection & return the connection to the connection pool.