IG Tools - IG Follower Export Tool can Export IG followers and following to Excel/CSV formats, up to 50K followers and following.
With the help of extension, IG Tools - IG Follower Export Tool, you can scrape over 50K IG followers or IG followings within one click (via IGTools Net).
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IG Tools Description Step by Step ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Click IG Tools - IG Follower Export Tool icon, which is on browser toolbar, then open IGTools popup page via IGTools Net
2. Click "Export Instagram Data" button, an IGTools option page will be opened.
3. Input a valid Instagram profile URL or Instagram ID
4. Click "Start parsing" button, and our IG Tools will run automatically. After this processing is finished, you can download IG followers or IG followings to CSV or Excel.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IG Tools Features ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● Export IG followers and IG following with one click by IG Tools
● Export up to 50K IG followers or IG following
● CSV and Excel formats support
● Handles IG rate limit errors by IG Tools
● Processing in one click via IGTools net
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IG Follower Export Tool Supported columns ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- ID (Instagram ID)
- User Name
- Full Name
- Instagram Profile URL
- Instagram Avatar URL
- Is IG Profile verified
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IG Follower Export Tool Get started ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Open this IG Tools extension's popup by clicking the extension icon in the right section of the toolbar.
3. Click the "Export Instagram data" button
4. The IGTools will be opened automatically
5. Input Instagram username or URL
6. Click the "Start parsing" button and follow the instructions within the extension
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IGTools Security ▬▬▬▬▬▬
● The extension neither ask for your IG password, nor any of your data including IG user information, story, visit history, posts, and social relationships.
● Instagram enforces IG rate limit, i.e. limit on the number of requests. The rate limit is not public information and varies depending on your IP address.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ How it works in IG Tools - IG Follower Export tool ▬▬▬▬▬▬
● If you export a huge list of IG followers, you can experience a rate limit error.
● The IG Tools extension goes into “Cooldown” mode. The timer shows the time remaining.
● If the limit error persist, the cooldown period increases 2x.
● Once the IG Tools cooldown period ends and the subsequent request is successful, the IGTools switches to the Normal mode.