Export IG Post Comments to CSV/Excel!
A chrome extension made for people who want to export comments from IG post into Excel/CSV.
You can scrape comments within one click.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description Step by Step ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Click IG Comment Export Tool icon, which is on browser toolbar, then open a popup page.
2. Click "Export Instagram Data" button, an IGTools option page will be opened.
3. Input a valid IG post URL.
4. Click "Start parsing" button, and our Tools will run automatically. After this processing is finished, you can download IG comments to CSV or Excel.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Features ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
● Export IG comments with one click by extension
● CSV and Excel formats support
● Handles IG rate limit errors
● Processing in one click via IGTools net
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Supported columns ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- comment id
- comment text
- profile url
- profile pic url
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Get started ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1. Open this extension's popup by clicking the extension icon in the right section of the toolbar.
3. Click the "Export Instagram data" button
4. The IGTools will be opened automatically
5. Input IG post URL
6. Click the "Start parsing" button and follow the instructions within the extension
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Security ▬▬▬▬▬▬
● The extension neither ask for your IG password, nor any of your data including IG user information, story, visit history, posts, and social relationships.
● IG enforces IG rate limit, i.e. limit on the number of requests. The rate limit is not public information and varies depending on your IP address.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ How it works ▬▬▬▬▬▬
● If you export a huge list of comments, you can experience a rate limit error.
● The extension goes into “Cooldown” mode. The timer shows the time remaining.
● If the limit error persist, the cooldown period increases 2x.
● Once the cooldown period ends and the subsequent request is successful, the IGTools switches to the Normal mode.