Collect all your links in one place and share them.
iFlilo is designed for easy and safe storage of your links, that you can share with your friends or colleagues. You can save, send and receive links right in the extension.
To save and send a link using iFlilo is simple and quick - Quick Start:
1. Install the extension;
2. Complete a simple registration with one click;
3. Add your friend to your contact list;
4. Go to the site, the address of which you want to send;
5. Select the contact you need to send;
6. Click the button "Send"
...Done, your friend will receive your link within seconds.
You can get full access to the service, your links and contacts from any computer, from any browser, as for the work with iFlilo service we support a wide list of browsers. All functionality is available in the browser extension, but also additional functions are available on the site to manage contacts, links and bookmarks.
We try to cover the widest range of work with links, that's why we added to the service and to the browser extension availability of online bookmarks. Online Bookmarks Service iFlilo allows you to save links by placing them in any depth of inclusion or folders with any names, you can copy or move the links between folders. For example, you can copy a link to a bookmark received from your friend, or sent to your friend or yourself - simply by copying from the incoming links or sent to any folder in bookmarks.
- fast sending links, instant getting of incoming link;
- you can add your comments to the link;
- the sent link contains (all fields are filled in automatically):
- page title ;
- domain that hosts this page;
- a brief description of the contents of the page;
- your comment on the link;
- icon site.
- extension for all popular browsers;
- integrated bookmarks service;
- all the functionality is presented in the extension - sending of links and bookmarks;
- support of color schemes for the site, as well as for the extension;
- work with service only via a secure protocol, i.e. all transmitted and received data are encrypted and inaccessible to the third parties.