Mostra páginas da web usando IE em uma aba. Rápida, cheiae confiável. Esta versão é mais popular por esta razão.
This is the most popular and robust IE emulator available. It has been a Top 10 Chrome extension since 2009.
It exactly emulates IE by using the IE rendering engine directly within Chrome. This will enable you to use ActiveX controls and test your web pages with different versions of IE (IE6, IE7, IE8, or IE9).
**** Now supporting Auto URL exclusion lists ****
--- New features in 22.214.171.124 ---
* Support for language translations. Learn more here: http://www.ietab.net/translate
* Auto URL exclusions. This enables you to set a broad Auto URL for a site, and then set one-off exclusions for pages that you still want to be loaded with Chrome. See the options page for details.
* We now hide the search box by default. You can still enable it from the options page.
--- Version Update 126.96.36.199 ---
* Fixed a problem with Auto URLs not working for intranet sites or adding strange characters
* Added right-click context menu support to enable right-click opening of URLs in IE Tab
* Fixed a bug where the IE Options button could fail
--- Version Update 188.8.131.52 ---
* Fixed the auto-search feature so it would not apply to local file URLs with \, /, or : in them
* Added an option to disable the auto-search feature
--- Version Update 184.108.40.206 ---
* Worked around an ICBC bank problem that was causing their ActiveX control to crash
* Implemented support for controlling the IE emulation mode, we now support IE7, IE8, or IE9 emulation modes
* Added search capabilities
--- Version Update 220.127.116.11 ---
* Disable script error messages.
* Support for BK / FWD buttons.