be more compatible with IE
Now, I'm working on ...
1. "embed ActiveX"
- META tag "refresh" problem ( only chrome problem )
- View some incorrect elements' distribution as IE ( opera has been fixed )
- DIV layer get a height of 0 with a float layer inside -- "ClearFix"
- Float layer covered problem -- an element appear but cannot touched by mouse
- problems in "http://proptx.midland.com.hk/unit/index.jsp?est_id=E000000393"
- enabled some IE methods
- onmouseeneter and onmouseleave are fully supported above Chrome 4.0+
- Added ie property -- .document
- simple support of "aForm('elementName')"
Supported IE methods
- Event: onmouseeneter+, onmouseleave+
- Node: replaceNode, removeNode, swapNode
- DOM: all*, currentStyle, canHaveChildren, attachEvent, detachEvent, click, setAttribute*, getAttribute*, sourceIndex
*: more compatible with IE than the defaults
+: also supported in attachEvent/detachEvent
It is defaulted turn off, it turns on for the site only, not all the sites.
However, there are many problems, I cannot fix the all.
PS. It may slightly affect performance of browser and the correct pages shown.