iDoneThis is the place for everything you and your team gets done -- to track, discuss and sync up on progress.
- Free for individuals
- Free to try for teams
Write down, reflect on and celebrate what you get done every day.
- Uber productive people like Dan Pink (bestselling author), Tony Hsieh (CEO of Zappos), and Naveen Selvadurai (founder of Foursquare) use iDoneThis to keep a record of their accomplishments.
- The best companies like Zappos, Reddit, Uber, Shopify, Heroku, and Survey Monkey use iDoneThis to keep everyone in sync on progress.
Ridiculously simple to use
- We email your company every day and ask, "What'd you get done today?"
- Just reply with your snippets. It takes less than 30 seconds.
- The next day, the team gets an email with the team's accomplishments from yesterday--to kickstart another productive day.
Perfect for busy people
- No more digging around through calendar, email, task managers, to-do lists, etc. to figure out what you got done -- it's in iDoneThis.
- Status reports are a cinch to fill out.
- Know everything that's happening on your team without having to ask and micromanage, and be able to jump in and help.
Remember your accomplishments
- It's psychologically invaluable for individuals and teams to celebrate small wins.
- It's other side of the project management and to-do list: the done list. It's vital to step back and reflect on what you actually got done and whether it's the right stuff.
- You may learn that you actually got done more than you would've otherwise given yourself credit for, and that's an awesome feeling.
Stay in sync without horrible meetings
- Instead of holding painful standup and status update meetings, let people get up-to-date on their own time.
- Perfect for remote / distributed teams and teams that are growing quickly and are finding that in-person meetings don't scale.
- Keep your team flat and nimble instead of adding more process and hierarchy.
- Ensure transparency on everything that's getting done in the company.
Ongoing feedback, not periodic performance reviews
- Share likes and comments in real time, don't wait until three months later in a quarterly performance review to discuss things after it's too late.
- Hold 1:1 meetings where you actually have a concrete record of your accomplishments. Share ongoing feedback with likes and comments in between meetings.
- Build a tight-knit culture where help and feedback is a quick iDoneThis update away, not six months down the line.
iDoneThis is "riding to the rescue, armed with software to irrigate the modern workplace’s feedback desert."
-- Dan Pink, #1 NY Times bestselling author on the changing world of work.
"I'm a big fan of iDoneThis."
-- Naveen Selvadurai, founder of Foursquare.
iPhone App available. Integration with: Github, Zapier, Google Apps Marketplace, Alfred, Mac App, Draft, Command Line, Focusbar.
Android App. Integration with: Asana, Basecamp, Work.com, Chatter, Pivotal, Wunderlist, Todoist, Wedoist, Google Tasks, Google Drive, Google Keep, git, emacs, Wunderkit, Workflowy, Salesforce, do.com, all project management, task management, agile development, collaboration, getting things done, gtd and to-do list tools.